Accepted Curbside:

  • Cardboard Boxes
  • Paper Boxes
  • Paper Confetti
  • Tissue Paper
  • Wrapping Paper (no foil wrapping paper)

Not Accepted:

  • Bows and/or Ribbon
  • Cellophane
  • Ornaments
  • Packing Peanuts
  • Tinsel


Christmas Trees & Plant Trimmings

Portage County Recycling does not take Christmas trees or plant trimmings, but we have a list of locations that does.


If you have any questions, please call us at (330) 678 – 8808.